I got on the Wii Fit this morning and to my surprise and elation, I have lost another 4 ½ pounds in the last 9 days. That makes a total of 16 ½ pounds since the beginning of May. I am down to 157 pounds, with only 4 more pounds to lose to reach my pre-transfer weight.
I am actually in a bit of shock. In the past I would have had to work diligently for 4-6 months (maybe longer) to lose that much weight. I don’t know if it is the breastfeeding along with the healthy diet or if it is avoiding gluten that is making the difference. Either way, I am very thankful for how wonderful I am feeling.
Now…back to my lunch of egg drop soup and watermelon…also know as my $2.14 take out from our “dollar scoop” Chinese restaurant.
1 comment:
Congrats... great results :)) xoxo
Post a Comment