We put an offer on another house today. For a recap of offers 1-3 go here. If this offer is successful, this will be our third home purchase. I never thought Robert and I would purchase three homes while still in our 20's. Life is crazy sometimes. On our first two homes, we saw the home, made an offer, and then bought the home. Simple as that. This home search has been anything but simple.
We are praying that house number four is THE house. It's a 1925 fully renovated bungalow, located downtown, three blocks from the courthouse square. It sits on a double lot with a large grassy area and lots of shade. It's in a great historic neighborhood. It is within walking distance of my office and Leland's daycare. It is also in walking distance of many restaurants, the city pool, playground(s), and the gym I want to join once we move. The home is being sold by the gentleman who remodeled the home. We have put in a full price offer, with a long list of items we want completed. Some of the items are small, such as a switch plate cover. But other items are a little more involved, such as adding a second sink in the master bath and putting up a fence. I will keep you posted.

3 comments:
Well the outside of the house looks amazing! Good luck.
It's so cute! Good luck!
I love older homes! Not like 1980's (like mine) but like NEAT old homes. ;)
Post a Comment