Thursday, December 25, 2014

Introducing...

Merry Christmas! We have finalized who gets which name and are eager to introduce you to:

Charlotte Victoria
Elizabeth Adeline
We are beyond blessed. We started one of our favorite family Christmas traditions with them last night. Robert read them the birth of Jesus from Luke.

Thank you for your continued prayer. I've never felt the power of prayer quite so strongly as I have these past few days - God has truly answered my prayer for peace helping me to stay calm and find joy at this difficult time of being away from all three of my babies in different ways over the last several weeks.

9 comments:

Julie said...

Beautiful names for beautiful girls!

Krystal Knobloch said...

Congratulations & Merry Christmas to your beautiful family!

Jessah @ Dreaming of Dimples said...

Beautiful names for your sweet girls! Saying a prayer for you this morning that you're reunited with all three of your babies very soon! Merry Christmas!

Amy said...

Beautiful names for beautiful girls!! Prayers for a healthy new year for all of you!!!

Aaron and Jennifer said...

Beautiful girls and names!

Mo said...

Welcome to your beautiful girls!

Ashley said...

Goodness, I missed everything until now! So glad everything went smoothly and babies look healthy. Praying for a quick recovery for you and for speedy growth for the girls. Congrats!!

Jen said...

Congratulations! When you said their names were C and E, I guessed Charlotte and Elizabeth :) They're beautiful.

It Is What It Is said...

Congratulations again and I look forward to hearing how you and they are doing.

Be well.