Monday, December 22, 2014

Tonight is THE Night

The girls should arrive in the next 1-3 hours. They are 33w6d today. I am nervous, but trying to keep calm. Please keep us all in your prayers.

Last Thursday at my OB appointment everything looked good. Today I have lots of swelling, my blood pressure is up, there is substantial protein in my urine, my platelet count has dropped, and most concerning, I have fluid on my lungs.

Today is Robert's birthday too!

Other than a possible brief view in the OR I likely won't see them till tomorrow morning or afternoon. Please pray for peace for me, health for us all, and that my milk will come in okay.

I'll keep you posted - it just may be a little while. Your support through out this pregnancy has been invaluable and so, so encouraging!

3 comments:

Diane said...

Praying for you all! Can't wait for the update!

Just T said...

Thinking of you, the girls and your family. What a beautiful Christmas gift.

Sara said...

Ohhhh eek! Prayers the girls will both arrive safely, you will recover well, and plenty of milk will come in for them.