Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Babies are Here!

They were born around 10:30pm Monday by c section. They are in the NICU on a cpap. Their initial platelet counts are great! I lost a little extra blood, but am recovering well.

I'll post more once I really get to meet them. And after I've gotten some rest!

7 comments:

Deborah said...

Oh, this post brought back memories! Congratulations! I am looking forward to seeing pictures of your girls and learning their names. I hope their stay in the NICU is a short one. Also, please remember to take care of yourself. Having a baby (or babies) in the NICU can really take a toll on you, especially with all the hormones flowing through your body. Still, I am so excited for you & your family.

Julie said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful Christmas gift for your family!

PJ said...

Yay! So happy to hear the news. Congrats on your family of 5.

Diane said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures and hear names! Take care of yourself, too. :)

Sara said...

Congrats! You did it! You advocated for them and I'm so happy they're here safely. :)

Andrea said...

Congratulations! And continued prayers for healthy growth for the babies and speedy healing for you.

Aaron and Jennifer said...

Congrats, Laura! :)