Monday, June 25, 2012

I Submit (Offer #6)

The house we were looking at went on the market over the weekend. We are submitting an offer today. As I explained, we have gone in with a high offer and are hopeful that the appraisal will put the home into our price range. Please keep us in your prayers. Please pray for God’s guidance for us. Also, Robert had a great job interview last week and hopes to hear something sometime this week.

On Friday, frustrated with our home search and unsure how long it would take for this house to list (the last time we “stalked” a house it did not list for nearly a month) – I just prayed and prayed. I give in. I submit to God. Whatever His will; whatever will bring glory to Him. Whatever it is, I submit and seek His guidance.

1 comment:

KayBee said...

I sent you a reply to your message. I just wanted to make sure you get it. :)