Earlier this week we took Leland swimming for the first time. The boy scout troop Robert volunteers with was having a swim test (to get ready for summer camp) / swim party at one of their homes. At first Leland looked very anxious even being around the water and even cried once when he was splashed on the edge. But once Robert got him in the water he loved it. He splashed and played. He loved the beach ball. We finally had to take him out because it was getting late and he was starting to shiver. He was very disappointed to get out of the pool. Here are a few pictures:



3 comments:
Hi! Just found your blog and you amazing story!! I would really like to chat with you about the donor embryo process.....i am in the middle of a last-chance ivf and suffer fro the same problem you did...if this didn't work I feared that we would come to the end of our TTC journey, but your story gives me hope! I would love to 'chat' if you wanted to :)
Michelle (I'm in Canada)
Hi! Just found your blog and you amazing story!! I would really like to chat with you about the donor embryo process.....i am in the middle of a last-chance ivf and suffer fro the same problem you did...if this didn't work I feared that we would come to the end of our TTC journey, but your story gives me hope! I would love to 'chat' if you wanted to :)
Michelle (I'm in Canada)
Hello from ICLW! Love the pictures of your son in the pool - adorable! Best wishes with the house hunting!
Post a Comment