Thursday, June 21, 2012

June ICLW

Hello and welcome June ICLW. If you haven’t been back since last month, we are still searching for a home and just submitted Offer #5. I am also still adding to the “The Nephew” saga and will be posting a new installment is a little bit.


If you are completely new – welcome! I am the proud mama of Leland – my miracle conceived through Embryo Adoption and born five weeks premature. He will be one year old on July, 3, 2012. I suffer from Premature Ovarian Failure and am finding along the way that there is a lot more to this diagnosis than just infertility. You can check out my infertility journey in the sidebar. I’m also a wife to my wonderful husband Robert and I am a lawyer, practicing juvenile law.

3 comments:

Our Journey Through This Lovely Life said...

Hi! I'm Alexis! here from ICLW! Congratulations on your Miracle baby!! even though it sounds I am a year late! :) I look forward to following your blog!

Jamie said...

Hello from ICLW! Congratulations on your little one! Best of luck with your home-buying and all other journeys.

Liz said...

Visiting from ICLW. Good luck on the house hunting. We looked at so many houses before we bought ours.