I got on the wii fit this morning and I have lost three more pounds. I am in awe of how fast I have lost this weight. (20 pounds in less than two months!) In my head, I have considered my pre-pregnancy weight to be 153. Looking back at the records on the wii fit my low weight just prior to the pregnancy was actually 151.7. I do have to mention that from January 2010 until September 2010, just prior to getting pregnant, I had lost about 18 pounds in order to reach that 151.7 weight. I dealt with my lack of control in the embryo adoption process by focusing on weight loss. So with today’s weigh-in of 153.7, I am practically at my “153” pre-pregnancy weight and am only 2 pounds away from the low weight of 151.7.
In related news….I slipped into my pre-pregnancy jeans last weekend!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment