Tuesday, June 3, 2014

5 Weeks

So technically, I am five weeks today. I am not really one for constant pregnancy updating. And, in reality, while I know I am pregnant, I also remain cautious. Until I see those heartbeats, it all feels very tentative. Even then, as we all know, how long we have each of our babies is in God's hands.

All that considered, I did want to "check-in". I am feeling more symptoms, and much earlier than I ever remember with Leland. It's not really *fun* but it is reassuring - very reassuring. So my symptoms are: exhaustion, queasy (not quite nausea yet), sore breasts, constipation, low back pain, frequent urination, heightened sense of smell, and an increased heart rate from simple things like climbing stairs. My only really early symptoms with Leland were lower back pain and a heightened sense of smell. Somehow though, more symptoms = more reassurance that things are going well.

So for now, back to waiting.


4 comments:

Deborah said...

When is your next appointment? I know what you mean about it not feeling real until you've seen the heartbeats. Good luck! I am excited for you.

Malia said...

Yay for reassurance! :)

Baby On Mind said...

Sorry, but Yay for reassurance =) Praying that baby will continue to grow and be healthy.

Sara said...

Glad to hear you have plenty of reassurance. I hope the symptoms stay toned down but active enough to keep your mind at ease. :)