Baby A. Measuring exactly to the day at 6w6d. Heart rate of 130.
And, Baby B. Measuring 6w4d. Heart rate of 126.
We were able to listen to both babies heart beats. Such a beautiful sound! We are totally in awe that we have been blessed with twins!!
I've been released from my RE and am scheduled to see my MFM next week (8w) and my OB the next week (9w). Here's their first group picture:
*** To the very few "real life" readers I have, please remember that we are not yet sharing our pregnancy publicly ***



13 comments:
Wow - Congrtulations, Lara! Welcome to the twin club :)
Thanks! We are really excited. I know I'm going to need some advice.
Wonderful news!! Congratulations!
O!M!G!
TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats, congrats, congrats!
Congratulations!! So exciting! I'm glad both are measuring on track with string heartbeats, too.
(Strong, I mean)
That is awesome! Congrats!
Twins!!! I am so excited for you. Congratulations!!
Congratulations! I love their little pictures. I'm glad they're measuring on track and you could hear the heartbeats!
First, congrats on those two wonders!
Second...
Hello,
I am a psychologist and a blogger (http://docgrumbles.wordpress.com). I am currently conducting a survey of bloggers who post about pregnancy, fertility, adoption, pregnancy loss, and parenting. I would like to extend an invitation for you to complete the brief survey found here:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MLVBHDG
(I am very sorry to leave this in a comment like a spammer!)
Thank you so much!
Dr. Grumbles
Oh my goodness, SO excited for you!!! Yay!
Yay!! Congrats! You guys are doubly blessed!
So super excited for your family with this great news! I've been reading and following all your blogs but had trouble with my comments until my hubby fixed the problem.
Post a Comment