My next appointment is tomorrow morning. I am not sure if they will do an ultrasound or not, but I sure hope they will as seeing my little ones and their beating hearts sure is reassuring. I am of course nervous - something about infertility seems to make us mentally prepare for the worst. Yet, at the same time, I feel God's reassurance and peace.
Robert will not be at this appointment. Really, he won't be at most of my appointments. He has a limited amount of leave time and it is best if we save it up for after the babies' birth - or if something were to happen that put me on bed rest or our little ones in the NICU. I wish he could come to my appointments, but practically it is better that he be at work.
Tomorrow morning I will need to be leaving the house about the time I usually get out of bed. I will then be navigating rush-hour traffic into downtown Atlanta. Please pray that I sleep well tonight (calm my nerves) and that the traffic is smooth tomorrow.
Also, I am working on a list of questions. Even when I make a list I usually feel like I forgot to ask something. And of course the twin pregnancy thing is all new to me. Any advice on questions I should be asking?
Robert will not be at this appointment. Really, he won't be at most of my appointments. He has a limited amount of leave time and it is best if we save it up for after the babies' birth - or if something were to happen that put me on bed rest or our little ones in the NICU. I wish he could come to my appointments, but practically it is better that he be at work.
Tomorrow morning I will need to be leaving the house about the time I usually get out of bed. I will then be navigating rush-hour traffic into downtown Atlanta. Please pray that I sleep well tonight (calm my nerves) and that the traffic is smooth tomorrow.
Also, I am working on a list of questions. Even when I make a list I usually feel like I forgot to ask something. And of course the twin pregnancy thing is all new to me. Any advice on questions I should be asking?

2 comments:
No advice but hope everything goes well!!
Take it easy! That's my advice :) Prayers!
Post a Comment