So I have been on the higher concentration of POI now for a few days. I was so excited to start - certain that less oil = less pain. What I did not consider is that higher concentration = thicker oil. So going in, the oil actually hurts more.
Also in the last few day, my rear has been much more tender. I am not sure if this is from the higher concentrated oil or just from the accumulation of shots and resulting bruises. I think it is more of an accumulation issue because even though the concentrated oil hurts more going in, it doesn't hurt or bruise more after the injection.
I gave in last night and pulled out our two king sized pillows - to sleep on top of! I did this last time to alleviate the pain while sleeping and it seems I will be doing it this time again. Sleeping on top of pillows makes me feel a bit like the princess and the pea. Or maybe I should say, the princess and the POI?
Also in the last few day, my rear has been much more tender. I am not sure if this is from the higher concentrated oil or just from the accumulation of shots and resulting bruises. I think it is more of an accumulation issue because even though the concentrated oil hurts more going in, it doesn't hurt or bruise more after the injection.I gave in last night and pulled out our two king sized pillows - to sleep on top of! I did this last time to alleviate the pain while sleeping and it seems I will be doing it this time again. Sleeping on top of pillows makes me feel a bit like the princess and the pea. Or maybe I should say, the princess and the POI?
1 comment:
I love that image of the princess and the pea. I only did the shots for what, like two weeks, and I almost had to start sleeping on a body pillow too! Hopefully the pain settles down soon for you.
Post a Comment