Today I had an OB appointment, followed by an MFM appointment and growth scan, followed by infusion #10.
Girls continue to look great. A is head down, weighing approximately 3lbs 5oz (that's a 1lb 6oz gain in 23 days). B is breach, weighing approximately 3lbs 9oz (that's a 1lb 9oz gain in 23 days). I was surprised just how much they had grown. I am now carrying more baby than when Leland was born at 6lbs 9oz. Which would explain why I feel bigger than I ever did with him.
The only minor concern my OB had was my recent weight gain. I'm up to 32 pounds total, which isn't too bad. But, I've put on about 10 of those pounds in the last month. This combined with a little swelling is just a little concerning. We will be rechecking my thyroid again next week to be sure that's not a factor.
I got no new ultrasound photos today. The girls are getting pretty squished in there and most of the ultrasound looked like a pile of body parts rather than distinguishable babies. I did however take this really, really bad selfie in the infusion center bathroom just to document how much I am growing...
Girls continue to look great. A is head down, weighing approximately 3lbs 5oz (that's a 1lb 6oz gain in 23 days). B is breach, weighing approximately 3lbs 9oz (that's a 1lb 9oz gain in 23 days). I was surprised just how much they had grown. I am now carrying more baby than when Leland was born at 6lbs 9oz. Which would explain why I feel bigger than I ever did with him.
The only minor concern my OB had was my recent weight gain. I'm up to 32 pounds total, which isn't too bad. But, I've put on about 10 of those pounds in the last month. This combined with a little swelling is just a little concerning. We will be rechecking my thyroid again next week to be sure that's not a factor.
I got no new ultrasound photos today. The girls are getting pretty squished in there and most of the ultrasound looked like a pile of body parts rather than distinguishable babies. I did however take this really, really bad selfie in the infusion center bathroom just to document how much I am growing...
This week I am looking forward to my maternity photo shoot and to hopefully (if I feel up to a 2 1/2 hour drive) going to Robert's great-grandmother's house for Thanksgiving.

2 comments:
You look great! Those girls are getting so big. Look at that belly! :)
Wow! You look great! Love the belly!
Post a Comment