Thursday, July 3, 2014

Happy 3rd Birthday Leland!

My baby boy turned three today. He is growing so much and is so expressive. It may be the extra hormones but sometimes as I reflect on the magnitude of the blessing Leland is in our lives I find myself overwhelmed with emotions and a bit teary. He is such a joy and a blessing. He tackles life with an unencumbered passion for people and adventure.



3 comments:

Deborah said...

I think it's been awhile since you posted pictures of Leland. Wow, he got big! Is his hair getting darker?

I hope he has a great birthday. It's fun when they start to be old enough to understand.

PJ said...

Awesome! Happy Birthday, Leland! Please give him a hug from me today and tell him that his pastor - and more importantly, God - loves him! And tell him thanks for the Cheezit last Sunday. I didn't have a great opportunity to thank him!

Ashley said...

Happy birthday, Leland!!