We had our first trimester scan today. Both babies look great, are growing on track, and have strong heartbeats. They were able to get some measurements today, but since they were both jumping and flipping so much I will need to have a follow-up ultrasound next week. Honestly, I had hoped this would happen so I could get another look at them again soon.
![]() |
| 12 Weeks 2 Days |
I also had the chance to further discuss my treatment plan with my MFM. We seem to be generally on the same page. I will start infusions at 20 weeks and then my dose will double at 32 weeks. Depending on how I handle the infusions I may need to go in twice a week at 32 weeks rather than just once a week for twice the dose.
Today I am feeling blessed and reassured. It's starting to sink in that this really is happening. I really am having twins!

5 comments:
They are absolutely precious! One good things about twins is extra monitoring so you can see them so much more :)
Great news! For me, it felt more real once I found out the sex. But that's only a few weeks away for you. I hope everything continues to go this smoothly.
Thrilled for you that all is going along so well and hoping that continues.
Happy to "see" them both! :)
Great to see them! So exciting :)
Post a Comment