Thursday, July 17, 2014

I'm Done!

I got the call yesterday afternoon - no more POI or Estrace.



I test again next week to confirm my levels are remaining stable. It's a little strange not having to set time aside for shots after having them as such a major part of our routine these last few months. We were even able to sleep a little later this morning! I'm also hoping my exhaustion will ease up some without the added extra dose of synthetic hormones.

 One more week till our first trimester scan!

8 comments:

Malia said...

Woot! Congrats! It's a great feeling to be done with PIO and Estrace! :)

Test said...

YAY! So glad you are done with them!!! Such a wonderful milestone!

Elizabeth (and Dan) said...

Hooray!!! It is a great milestone for sure! Congrats! Praying the twinos are doing really well!

It Is What It Is said...

Such a milestone. Congrats!

Baby On Mind said...

Yay!! Must be such a relief!

Sara said...

Wohoo! I hope your body makes a perfect transition to take over the hormones for the twins. I can't wait to hear about your ultrasound!!

Deborah said...

Sorry I didn't get to comment earlier. Good news!

Heather said...

Congrats on the pregnancy!!