Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Lining Check

I had my lining check today. It measured 9.4mm with a “triple stripe”. I've been cleared for transfer. One more hurdle down. Many to go.

I am especially asking for prayers for our embryos. We have four embryos, frozen in two straws (2 to each straw). They will be thawed the morning of transfer (May 18). I've run every scenario over in my heard about thawing one or both straws – how many survive – grading – etc. And then, I've begun to worry….what if none survive the thaw?

What I do know, is God knows. He loves me. He loves each of those four precious little ones. He knows. And for that I am overwhelmed and thankful. 

3 comments:

Lisa N said...

Saying a prayer right now. I have my transfer tomorrow. We only have one that made it to freeze, so please pray for me, too! Blessings!

Baby On Mind said...

Lara, I look at it this way. Carol is an expert at what she does. For me, I leave it to her to decide what is best for the cycle. It is out of control anyway. But I am super excited that your transfer is coming up!

It Is What It Is said...

My birthday is May 18. Hoping the day brings you as much luck as it has me over the years.