Thursday, May 29, 2014

Beta #2

Wow. Today I was even more nervous waiting for my results than I was on Tuesday. Finally, mid afternoon I caved and called Mary at the NEDC. I was ecstatic when she picked up the phone. She said she didn't have my results in hand, but would look for them. After a wait, she came back and said the results were in and my second beta is 414!

As a refresher as I know a lot of ladies are cycling right now. I am 11dp5dt. We transferred two blasts graded 5AA and 4AA. My first beta on 9dp5dt was 171. I calculate my doubling time at about 38 hours.

We are excited, yet still cautious. Feeling overwhelmingly blessed. I have ordered more POI (I had held off ordering since it has been costing me $10/day) and I called my RE to set an ultrasound appointment. We've shared the news with our parents and our donors. And now we wait...again. 

4 comments:

Baby On Mind said...

Congratulations! Excited for you guys to bring home a little brother or sister for Leland!

Sara said...

Yay! Hoping for a great ultrasound!

Lisa N said...

Wonderful news! Fingers crossed for continuing good results.

It Is What It Is said...

Looking good! Things exactly as they should be.

So, no more betas? U/S in a couple of weeks?