Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Hope

We remain in a perpetual state of hope. Right now, it's hope for the future of our babies. In many ways all we can do on this infertility journey is hope. Hope and pray, putting our faith in our Heavenly Father. Even after having "arrived at parenthood"  this powerlessness continues. You hope and pray for your child, placing him in God's hands. The level of hope we as parents have for our children - even our children who are but a few day old embryos - is real and powerful. 

As I wait my 48 hours between my first and second beta, I remain hopeful. Here is a small symbol of my hope. A souvenir for our little ones bought the day after transfer. 


We bought a similar souvenir for Leland the day after his transfer. It was a set of two Tennessee baby hats. He wore one of these hats on the day he was born. Hope fulfilled.

As I remain hopeful for my second beta, I also remain hopeful for so many others. Hopeful for healing and peace. Hopeful for upcoming transfers. Hopeful that God will reveal His plans for my life and the lives of those I care for - especially those feeling lost on this infertility journey.

1 comment: