OMG OMG OMG OMG. I had no time to check my reader until RIGHT NOW so got to see both posts at once (kind of like binge watching in that I didn't have to wait!). 171 is a SOLID 1st beta. OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thrilled for you doesn't even begin to describe it.
6 comments:
OMG OMG OMG OMG. I had no time to check my reader until RIGHT NOW so got to see both posts at once (kind of like binge watching in that I didn't have to wait!). 171 is a SOLID 1st beta. OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thrilled for you doesn't even begin to describe it.
KEEP ME (I mean us) POSTED!
Yay! That sounds like great news. I hope you have more good need at your next beta.
I mean, more good news. Autocorrect :(
Again, congratulations! :) I'm excited to see this number grow!
Congrats! You know we are rooting for you! Praying that your send beta number will be wonderful!
I am thrilled for you! This is a great number!!! Congrats!
Post a Comment