Friday, October 28, 2011

Baby Brain

I have had one of those weeks. I swear pregnancy brain has nothing on baby brain. I have been so forgetful this week. On Monday, I showed up for a court hearing at the wrong time. Thankfully, I was 2 hours early rather than late. Then Monday night I left my pump parts at work. Again, thankfully, I have a spare set of parts.

Wednesday night I left my entire breast pump and the milk I had pumped that day sitting in my office. I had packed it all up and had it sitting with my stuff to take home. Then, I left without it. Three days this week I forgot my lunch. And yesterday I left my hair dresser without paying her. (I stopped by today to pay her).

I have really just gotten out of sync this week. Generally, I am really efficient and it has been like one thing getting off has caused a ripple effect. Thankfully it is Friday and in typing this post I realize that even though it’s been a rough week I have solved each problem as it has come about. I am hoping that Saturday will bring an opportunity to regroup and maybe even a short nap.

No comments: