Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Rolling, Rolling, Rolling...

Leland rolled over for the first time this morning. Robert is home from work with him today and called me on my way to work to tell me Leland rolled over. Robert was playing with Leland on the bed, with Leland propped on a pillow. Leland flopped himself over off of the pillow onto the bed (this was more of falling than rolling). After flopping of the pillow, he was on the bed on his stomach and rolled over onto his back. He then gave Robert a big smile. So much for my assesment yesterday of showing no signs of rolling over soon. He is full of surprises.

I hate that I missed it but i am happy that Robert got to experience it. Better him than daycare or my mother-in-law who will be watching Leland on Friday. (Though I do like my MIL for the record). Plus, I figure daddies deserve a few firsts. Hopefully he will do it again soon!

No comments: