Some bloggers will total end of the month spending, weight
loss, or work outs. But after the month I have had, here are my end of the
month medical visits for September:
Leland
2 – Doctor’s Appointments
1 – Urgent Care Visit
1 – ER Visit
1 – Vaccination
Lara
7 – Doctor’s Appointments
6 – Blood Draws
3 – Ultrasounds
2 – IVIG Infusions
1 – Vaccination
And, I billed 163 hours for work, appearing in court 9 days (i.e. - I worked full time)
Bottom line, I am tired.
Bottom line, I am tired.

6 comments:
I haven't had time to ask, but how are your infusions going?
Try and get some rest when you can! :)
No wonder you haven't been blogging! I hope things calm down a bit from here.
Wow! I get tired just reading your list! Do you get any time for naps or rest these days?
Thanks everyone for your support! As I read my own list I feel tired and overwhelmed. And then I see Leland's newborn picture just off to the right. This is all so worth it!!!
LOVE that picture of your Bible. Something about it is just so beautiful.
Post a Comment