Wednesday, October 8, 2014

23 Weeks (Belly Picture + Growth Scan)

I went yesterday for a growth scan. Both girls look great and are growing beautifully. Baby A is 1 pound, 5 ounces. Baby B is 1 pound, 4 ounces. Here are the pictures from yesterday:


BABY A (profile)
BABY B (front of face)

I also met with the hematologist yesterday and got my IVIG orders straightened out. Seems we were on the same page all along, his orders were just really wrong and he did not know it. (Nurses write the orders). He is also working on the logistics for having (hopefully) both my donated platelets and a donor set of platelets on hand for delivery. This takes a lot of coordination both for the directed donation (my platelets) and even for a red cross donor since platelets only have a shelf life of 5 days and they are coming for a rare donor with my typing.

I took another belly picture yesterday. Here it is:

23 weeks, 1 day
 

4 comments:

Just T said...

Good report indeed!

Jen said...

You look lovely!

PJ said...

Glad all seems to be well. Praise God!

It Is What It Is said...

So glad to see that all is progressing well.

I am jealous that you live somewhere necessitating a sweater!

And, you look adorable. Twins are no joke...so much babies in there and so much longer to go!