I'm 18 weeks this week. So far along and yet so far to go. Though most likely, I am about half way there.
I've been looking to this week at my "golden week" - at least in terms of doctor appointments. Thus far, I've been going to doctor's appointments about every 2-3 weeks. But from the 16 week point on this is my ONLY week that I am not at the OB, MFM, or Hematologist (or infusion center). Thus, my "golden" doctor-free week.
However, life is never that simple. Rather than being at the OB, etc. I've been at the family doctor. I have a nasty sinus infection ( + pink eye) and Leland has an ear infection. At least the family doctor is in town and not an hour and a half away like my other appointments.
Also, having not taken a belly photo in several weeks I finally took one last night - allergy eyes and all!
I've been looking to this week at my "golden week" - at least in terms of doctor appointments. Thus far, I've been going to doctor's appointments about every 2-3 weeks. But from the 16 week point on this is my ONLY week that I am not at the OB, MFM, or Hematologist (or infusion center). Thus, my "golden" doctor-free week.
However, life is never that simple. Rather than being at the OB, etc. I've been at the family doctor. I have a nasty sinus infection ( + pink eye) and Leland has an ear infection. At least the family doctor is in town and not an hour and a half away like my other appointments.
Also, having not taken a belly photo in several weeks I finally took one last night - allergy eyes and all!
![]() |
| 18w1d |

3 comments:
Wow! Seems like it's going by quickly! You look great!
Sorry to hear about the sinuses and pink eye. I'll be keeping your family especially in my prayers this week as you hopefully recover!
Congrats on 18 weeks! All these visits may start to become a little overwhelming, but its not forever :)
The end is finally is sight for me and I am so happy.
You look great!
Post a Comment