In the past two weeks (since the beginning of the month) it
has been non-stop doctors. Leland has had two doctor visits and an ER visit (just for pink eye while we were out of town). I have been to the doctor five
times and I have had my blood drawn three times.
Thankfully, though we are all well. Baby girls are growing and
looking great – they measured 12oz and 13oz on the ultrasound yesterday. And I
am finally all set to begin the IVIG treatment with my first infusion scheduled
for tomorrow. This all resolved once my allele typing came back positive, placing me in the high risk group for developing NAIT.
This has been one of the most stressful weeks of my life –
fighting for the life and health of my children while up against a time clock.
But it is over. I feel relief that they will be getting the treatment and
protection needed. And I also feel nervous not knowing what to expect from the
first infusion.
Thank you again for all the support and encouragement this
week – it really helps a lot!
1 comment:
Just wanted to stop by really quick and say good luck!
Post a Comment