I can't buy a crib. I mean, seriously, I can't. Seems God just won't let me.
I found a crib I liked. It was out of stock everywhere. I waited a few weeks and gave up. I then found two others I liked. Again continually out of stock in the color I wanted (white).
I found some cute matching cribs on craigslist. I emailed, but no response.
Finally, I decided to try one of the cribs I liked in gray rather than white, since the white was constantly out of stock. Plus, the $190 crib (already a decent price) was only $122 shipped, after sales and discounts. I placed my order - success! I finally ordered cribs. But wait...three days later I get an email saying my order was cancelled due to lack of stock. I called the company upset, they offered to allow me to apply the same discounts in the future once the cribs were back in stock.
Yesterday, I notice the crib is back in stock. Yes! I call. They try to place the order. There is only one in stock. Really?
Then today I find the same crib on another site - they actually have the white in stock. And shipped with a discount will only be $119! I go to place the order. I get an error message - they are actually out of stock. Seriously?
I feel like God is trying to tell me not to purchase crib or at least not yet. I want to believe He will bless us with inexpensive cribs (maybe even free?) but often fear gets the better of me and I worry that somehow this is a sign that I really won't need " two" cribs...
I found a crib I liked. It was out of stock everywhere. I waited a few weeks and gave up. I then found two others I liked. Again continually out of stock in the color I wanted (white).
I found some cute matching cribs on craigslist. I emailed, but no response.
Finally, I decided to try one of the cribs I liked in gray rather than white, since the white was constantly out of stock. Plus, the $190 crib (already a decent price) was only $122 shipped, after sales and discounts. I placed my order - success! I finally ordered cribs. But wait...three days later I get an email saying my order was cancelled due to lack of stock. I called the company upset, they offered to allow me to apply the same discounts in the future once the cribs were back in stock.
Yesterday, I notice the crib is back in stock. Yes! I call. They try to place the order. There is only one in stock. Really?
Then today I find the same crib on another site - they actually have the white in stock. And shipped with a discount will only be $119! I go to place the order. I get an error message - they are actually out of stock. Seriously?
I feel like God is trying to tell me not to purchase crib or at least not yet. I want to believe He will bless us with inexpensive cribs (maybe even free?) but often fear gets the better of me and I worry that somehow this is a sign that I really won't need " two" cribs...
4 comments:
Or it is a sign that you have FABULOUS taste in cribs (being that they are always out of stock)! Praying for peace for you through all of this and safety for you and your girls. =)
Just a sign that you haven't found the right one yet :)
How frustrating! I agree with the others, you probably just haven't found the right ones yet. =)
When the right one comes along, I think it will wok out. I was so bummed that a crib I wanted was discontinued and now I am so happy with the alternate one I chose.
Post a Comment