Friday, August 22, 2014

ICLW Welcome!

After a several month break I decided to participate in ICLW this month. If you are new here, from ICLW, welcome! I am 16 weeks pregnant with twins from our second embryo adoption. And I have a three year old son from our first embryo adoption. Our embryo adoptions were each from different donors and we have an open relationship with both donors. You can check out our full journey HERE. We are so blessed to be where we are! I am glad you stopped by.

Right now, I have a gender poll going to guess our twins’ genders. Feel free to weigh in with you prediction. I'll announce the news early next week!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Wow twins, congratulations! (onestepatatime.co.za)

Mali said...

Twins and a three year old - you will be busy! Wishing you the best.

RHMummy said...

Congrats and good luck with you twins!