Today is mine and Robert's 8th Anniversary. We started dating in 2001 and married in 2006. I really can't believe it has been so long. God has truly blessed me with a good man!
Happy Anniversary! I didn't realize your anniversary and my anniversary with Cara was only 4 days apart! (Granted, 4 days and a few years ... but still 4 days!)
Anyway, wishing you all the best, even though I know that as I write this I'm a few hours too late.
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I didn't realize your anniversary and my anniversary with Cara was only 4 days apart! (Granted, 4 days and a few years ... but still 4 days!)
Anyway, wishing you all the best, even though I know that as I write this I'm a few hours too late.
God bless!
Congrats! So glad you have a wonderful partner to share life with!
Happy anniversary!
Post a Comment