Saturday, August 16, 2014

Gender Scan


We went this morning for an ultrasound at a local 3D u/s place. We got a great look and now know the gender of both babies! Both babies also looked great with strong heartbeats. For now we are enjoying our news as our little family secret and plan to do a small gender reveal party next weekend. After the party, I'll post the news here.

In the meantime, what's your guess?

Guess the genders...
  
pollcode.com free polls 

4 comments:

PJ said...

Cara says she is guessing A is a girl. But in this ultrasound B is looking at the picture so it's really hard to say. I say one of each.

Sara said...

Horray! I can't wait to hear the news. I'm guessing one boy, one girl. Either way, they look snugly and cute!

Just T said...

In this u/s pic it looks like they are sharing a sac?

Unknown said...

Awww! Congratulations :)