Tuesday, August 5, 2014

14 Week Updates

  • I’m fully, officially, totally in my second trimester! The time has really flown by and I am finally starting to relax a little.
  • We had our second attempt at the first trimester ultrasound last week. The babies cooperated a little better this time and the results of our screening looked great. (They are screening for down syndrome risk)
  • I’ve been updating the look of my blog a bit and finally changed the header today. My old header had a photo that was over two years old. When I posted my 13 week belly photo last week I'm pretty sure no one recognized me, now with blonde highlights and such.
  • I’m thinking we will go have a gender ultrasound done locally just for fun in a few weeks. I just don’t think I can wait till my anatomy scan at 19 weeks. I really want to get started on the nursery prior to starting my infusions at 20 weeks. Plus, it’s economical to know the genders prior to consignment sale season – right?
  • My next appointments are at 17 weeks – one with my OB, plus a consult with a hematologist. 

2 comments:

Just T said...

I had my u/s done at 16w3d because I couldn't wait to until 19weeks with MFM clinic! Now we have our nursery completely done for the girls and everything they need. Still stocking up on diapers weekly though. Can't wait to find out what you are having :)

It Is What It Is said...

Love the new header.

Congrats on being in your 2nd trimester.

You know they can determine sex a lot earlier than they used to...just saying ;)