One of our Christmas gift giving traditions is for each Robert and I to give Leland a book. It can be anything each of us chooses that is special to us. As Leland grows older I look forward to passing on some of my childhood favorites to him. Last year I gave Leland the book "You Are My Miracle". It’s so precious that sometimes I still tear up reading it to him. The book reads like a poem and it oh so sweet.
Can you keep a secret?...this year, I have the companion book for it. It’s called, "You Are My I Love You".
You can check them out here on Amazon:
YOU ARE MY MIRACLE
YOU ARE MY I LOVE YOU
Can you keep a secret?...this year, I have the companion book for it. It’s called, "You Are My I Love You".
You can check them out here on Amazon:
YOU ARE MY MIRACLE
YOU ARE MY I LOVE YOU

No comments:
Post a Comment