Another fun way we incorporate Christmas fun into the every day is with bedtime stories. We read two books to Leland each night before bed. During the first book he is sitting up, but he has to lay his head on his pillow for the second book. With this method he does really great with bedtime. Since I set up his Advent Calendar, I also pulled out all of his Christmas books and set them on a shelf of their own. We have been picking one of our books from the shelf - our other book is usually a Curious George book!
One of the best explanations of Santa and Christmas I have found for a little one is this sweet book called God Gave Us Christmas.
Do you have a favorite Christmas book?
Do you have a favorite Christmas book?

1 comment:
My son has this book! He was actually born on Christmas Eve and this was given to him as a birthday gift last year. I love that you are sharing God with your little boy. And what a precious little blessing the Lord has given to you!
Post a Comment