As I have said, Advent really did not have much meaning to me most of my life. We did not do Advent calendars growing up. I think maybe once we made an Advent wreath craft project at church. It wasn't really until 2010 when I had just had my positive Beta results and was waiting on my ultrasound - wondering, waiting, hoping for the little life / lives within me - that I really began reflecting on the Advent season. Since then Advent has felt like a season of waiting. Right now my thoughts and prayers are with several of you as you are in this same Season of Waiting.
Somehow, this year is different. This year I have a new perspective. This year Advent is more of a Season of Preparation. But more on that later...
Hope you have a JOYOUS weekend!
Somehow, this year is different. This year I have a new perspective. This year Advent is more of a Season of Preparation. But more on that later...
Hope you have a JOYOUS weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment