Monday, May 21, 2012

May ICLW & Offer #3

Hello May ICLW. If you haven’t been back since last month, we are still searching for a home and Robert is still looking for a job close to my work. The offer on the short sale home has fallen apart, but we have found another home that we love – we are in the process of getting the paperwork together for an offer on this house – I added some photos below.

If you are completely new – welcome! I am the proud mama of my 10 month old miracle, Leland, conceived through Embryo Adoption. I suffer from Premature Ovarian Failure and am finding along the way that there is a lot more to this diagnosis than just infertility. You can check out my infertility journey in the sidebar. I’m also a wife and a lawyer.


9 comments:

Mike and Lisa said...

Stopping by from ICLW...good luck with the house hunting and congratulations on your beautiful little boy!

Theresa said...

Thanks for the visit. and congrats on your son. I'm sure he was well worth the wait.

Just T said...

I absolutely love your sons name. Look forward to following you. Good luck on your house hunting.

Audrey said...

That is a lovely home in the picture, good luck with everything! - ICLW

Ashley said...

Pretty house! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lara,
Nice to "meet" another member of the infertility sisterhood : ) Congratulations on your miracle!
Lori - ICLW

Amy said...

Hello from ICLW. Congrats on finding a lovely home! I hated house shopping (I also had a short sale fall though). Hoping this one goes smoothly!

One and Done? said...

Happy ICLW! Congratulations on your darling son. Love the pictures of the house - good luck!

MoonNStarMommy said...

I'm sorry that the house you were hoping for fell through, but it sounds like maybe it was a blessing since you found another place that you love so much :) ::: crossing fingers :::

your 30 before 30 list is great. I never made that list .... now, it's about 6 years too late... lol....

Happy ICLW from #3