Thursday, May 31, 2012

Yeast Free Update

Today marks the end of my four week goal of sticking with a yeast free diet. I only "cheated" once - I took a tiny, tiny bite of an Oreo on my birthday. I am really proud of myself for sticking with it. As of Tuesday, I had lost 12 lbs since starting the diet just 26 days earlier. The huge significance of this is that I am now back to my pre-pregnancy weight. I still have 8 lbs to go before reaching my pre-transfer weight. Also, I am just feeling better overall. Tomorrow, I will indulge in fruit. Yep, fruit. I don't want to overload my system by just jumping back into eating anything and everything. Plus, I'd like to keep up the weight loss. I also want to take the opportunity to introduce foods slowly and see if I have any sensitivities. I will probably stick to a gluten free diet for a bit longer and then try gluten to see if it affects me in any way.

1 comment:

DandelionBreeze said...

Well done... that's an amazing achievement :)) You must have very strong will power... wish I could go yeast and gluten free. Thinking of you xoxo