Monday, June 29, 2015

100,000



I reached 100,00 page views today. I'm not really sure if this is a lot or not, but it somehow seemed momentous enough to document. Here are a few other fun stats:

This is my 333 post

I've been blogging since August 4, 2011 (almost 4 years!)

I have 45 followers

Top Five Posts: 
  1. Babies are Here!
  2. Introducing... (December 25, 2014) 
  3. Introducing... (June 16, 2014) - seems I used this title twice
  4. Prayers Needed
  5. We're having... (gender reveal) 
I've had 921 comments

I was hesitant to start a blog and was a blog lurker (not even a follower) of many blogs for a long time before I finally took the plunge. God has used blogging as such a wonderful source of support and an invaluable forum for building friendships with other moms. I really am in awe at the depth of friendship I have with a few women as a result of blogging. You have supported me, cheered me on, and reached out to me with prayers and words of encouragement - thank you!




4 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm so thankful for blogging, too! God has blessed me with some incredible friendships through the blogosphere! =)
Congrats on 100,000!

Sara said...

I love your blog! Congrats on the big milestone.

Deborah said...

I've so glad to have gotten to know you through our blogs! Congrats on 100,000 views. This makes me want to go check my own stats.

Malia said...

Blogging is a great way to "meet" people with similar circumstances but also to educate people. I remember checking out several blogs before deciding on EA. Yours may have been one of them :)