Thursday, June 11, 2015

Miracle Babies

When I look at how much they have grown. That they were once just a few cells, frozen for 10 years (Leland) and 15 years (Charlotte and Elizabeth). I am in awe of the miracle. God is so good.

I have been so tired this week and weary juggling the demand of nursing and caring for twin infants along with a toddler - plus this work this I do. But I am at awe with the beauty and joy in the family God has blessed me with after so much longing. I have been reflecting a lot this week on the pain of waiting and have been extra prayerful and hopeful for those whose arms are still empty.

        


3 comments:

Just T said...

It is so hard juggling babies, work, etc. You're doing a great job and just remember that this time is so limited. Such a beautiful family :)

Deborah said...

It is incredible to think of those embryos being frozen so long, and now turning into three children. Your girls are beautiful. I know it must be so hard having infant twins, but you really are so blessed.

Sara said...

It blows my mind no matter how many times I think about it!! And I can imagine it's very exhausting to juggle all of that but I know you're doing a great job!