Wednesday, August 21, 2013

ICLW + 200th Post

After a several month hiatus I have joined back up with the August ICLW. If you are unfamiliar with ICLW, go here for more information. It’s really a great way to connect with other bloggers.

If you are here from ICLW - welcome. For a short recap of our journey, go HERE. Also check out the tabs at the top of the page for more information, such as my book reviews and my 30 Before 30 challenge.

As I mention above, this is also my 200th post. Maybe I should have waited to share our Exciting News until this post? Instead, I will just share some fun blogging stats:

Date of 1st Post: 8/4/2011
Date of 100th Post: 6/18/2012
Total Page View to Date: 25,272
Followers: 30

I started this blog for the purpose of connecting with other embryo adoption moms. I had been following the blogs of other moms for a while, but did not feel connected. Once I stared blogging I felt the connections develop and now have many acquittances and even a few good friends as a result. And, thanks to ICLW, I even have a few blog friends outside the embryo adoption network.

Thanks for checking in!

4 comments:

Gypsy Mama said...

Happy ICLW! Leland is such a cutie. Good luck on your next steps :)

Turia said...

Thanks for coming over to say hello on my blog! Your little guy is very close in age to mine, and he sure is a cutie!

I'm excited that you are taking the next steps to hopefully expand your family again. I wish you a smooth and easy road (or at least as easy as it can be).

Anonymous said...

ICLW greetings and congrats on your 200th post! Good luck preparing for next year.

Hilary said...

Happy ICLW!

Big congrats on the 200th post!