I hate progesterone. I don't remember feeling this way about the POI. I mean the shots were not fun, but I don't remember feeling this way emotionally and physically. It's seems to just be Provera that does not agree with me.
I want back and read through my old post and it was like it took the words right out of my mouth about how I am feeling today:
I want back and read through my old post and it was like it took the words right out of my mouth about how I am feeling today:
"Progesterone makes me a person I really do not like. I am irritable and just plain grumpy. [ ... ]everything anyone did annoyed me. [ ... ] I feel ill at the world right now and I don’t like it. I have so much to be thankful for and happy about that I really hate feeling so negative."

6 comments:
I hope you feel better soon! Hormone drugs are always hard, but hang in there! :)
ugh. the hormones we have to take really are a challenge at times, but like you posted with that photo...so worth it huh? :)
I'm nervous about PIO. This is my first time for our September transfer and I am not looking forward to it. I've always done suppositories in the past, but I will have no choice.
PIO is a cruel joke on us infertiles. Making us feel pregnant even if we are not. I started following your blog from Room for More. We are also NEDC patients hoping the second try is a success next month!
Leland is such a cutie!!!
PIO is not fun
Post a Comment