Friday, September 14, 2012

We Moved!

Yep. We finally did it! We moved this week.
New Home!
k
I now live 2.5 miles from work in what I hope to be our forever home. Everything is still a mess and we are exhausted. But, I am just so happy. God’s hand was in this (very, very long) process. He has blessed us beyond measure. His timing has been perfect. I praise God for this blessing!

Leland’s Empty Nursery

As thrilled as I am to move (and dump the horrible commute), leaving our home this week was very bittersweet. Although I see that home as a stepping-stone in God’s plan for our family, it was in fact a very large stepping stone. When we put an offer on that house in September 2010, I was starting a new job that week, Robert had just become employed again after 18 months of unemployment, and we were just staring into our FET protocol for Leland. Now, 2 years later I am still at my same job (the job we moved for to begin with), Robert is in a new job that he absolutely loves, and we have an amazing 14 month old son. Just writing this make me cry. I am overwhelmed and amazed by God’s faithfulness.


5 comments:

Aaron and Jennifer said...

Congrats on your new house - God is so good!

KayBee said...

The house is beautiful! Congratulations. I'm sure the move was bittersweet. So many great memories in the old house... But think of all the new ones you will have in your new house! :)

Ashley said...

Congrats! The house is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Hi from ICLW...Your house is beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi from ICLW! That is an absolutely gorgeous house!!!