Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Suggestions Needed: Consignment Sale Shopping List

Tomorrow is the pre-sale for our local consignment sale. I am trying to get a list together of what items I should buy. The last two sales I have found that 2-3 months after the sale I am wishing I had though further ahead and picked up baby gear I would need.

The pre-sale is tomorrow night, but I can keep shopping though Saturday (half price day!). Any advice you have would be greatly appreciated. Leland will be 15 months – 21 months, now through the time of the next sale. What items should be on my list???

3 comments:

Jen said...

At our last one, I shopped (or wished I shopped) for:
Clothes
Wooden knob puzzles
A climber or a slide
A ride on car
Musical instruments
Books
Little People

On my list for this next time:
Clothes
Books
Play food
Play kitchen utensils
Duplos

Do you know what you're giving him for Christmas? Look for that there!

Anonymous said...

Toys are the big one. Clothes I can often find inexpensive on season end clearance, but toys are pretty much always costly.
I'm gearing up for our consignment sale soon, I'm a seller (but also buying). There I'm mostly just buying clothes because we have too many toys already.

Unknown said...

Hello from ICLW. I'm sorry but I have no advice for consignment sales... But, wanted to wish you the best of luck!!

ICLW #3