Thursday, August 9, 2012

Exposed

I exposed myself yesterday! Yep. Yesterday at work. Unintentionally. I exposed myself. I admit it!

I was pumping in my office yesterday afternoon while waiting on my 3:30 appointment. I asked our secretary to have them fill out paperwork when they arrived. In the meantime, I was pumping. I had closed the door and locked the door. About 3:25, she came to the door and knocked. Now, I have found that no matter what I say she tries to come into my office. I can say, “don’t come in” and she still tries the door knob.

Yesterday, I said, “who is it” and she tried the door knob. Then the door sprung open!!! See, my door was locked, but not latched. Sometimes I have to slam the door multiple times to get it to latch. I had done this, but I guess it had not really latched. So there I am double electric pump running to my hands free pumping bra as I work away at my desk. And there she is, standing in my doorway, just staring at me.

Finally, I said something. I can’t remember what I said, but I said something. And she left. On one hand I am embarrassed. On the other, shocked it took over a year before this happened. At least it wasn’t one of the male attorneys in my office!

6 comments:

Deborah said...

I think when I was pumping for J, almost everyone I worked with walked in on me at one point. Most of them had the good sense to just turn around and leave, though. Once I was at a training, and I asked the trainer for a private room to use during lunch. He STILL walked in on me - in the private room HE had given me!

KayBee said...

Lol! I don't think you have to worry about her coming in without an all clear ever again! Too funny!

Anna said...

Well maybe she learned her lesson about coming in no matter what you say!!! lol

Ashley said...

Oh no! I have a friend who worked with a bunch of men and she'd put a sign on the door when she was pumping. I forget exactly what it said but something along the lines of "being milked". LOL
On the other hand, my sister-in-law used to wear a hooter hider over her while she was pumping.

Lady Grey said...

Oh, this post made me laugh. At least she isn't going to interrupt you again. BTW, you put a link in the comments of my blog, which I couldn't access at the time, and now I can't find it, would you be able to put it up again, I'm so sorry I didn't read it at the time! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi from ICLW...I dont think she will ever come into your office, lol