I promised to share our news today, but I've got a stomach bug and I'm not really up to writing much. But I did promise...so here goes:
We Matched! We have embryos!!!
If you know much about the NEDC protocol, you know matching doesn't usually happen until after the mock transfer appointment. Our story is a little different and such a blessing. Stay tuned for the full story.
9 comments:
Congrats! Hope you feel better soon :)
How exciting! Can't wait to hear the story. Hope you feel better soon!!
YAY! Look forward to hearing more soon.
That's so exciting! Look forward to hearing details :)
Love, love, love this news...I "get" it as we had quite a journey to our official agreements :)
Exciting! Get better!
Congratulations! I have no idea how this process works, but I look forward to hearing more.
Hope you are feeling better and yes, this is big and GREAT news. Looking forward to hearing more.
Yay! So happy for you!!! Congrats!
Congratulations! So very exciting!!! Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment