Sunday, April 22, 2012

April ICLW


Hello and welcome form ICLW. You’ll notice that I am in the middle of telling a bit of a saga. Feel free to follow along or just take a look around. I am the proud mama of my 9 month old miracle, Leland, conceived through Embryo Adoption. I suffer from Premature Ovarian Failure and am finding along the way that there is a lot more to this diagnosis than just infertility. You can check out my infertility journey in the sidebar.

I’m also a wife and a lawyer. We are in the process of trying to move to be closer to my work. Right now my husband and I are each communing an hour in opposite directions. So the plan is to buy a house near my work, rent our current house, and pray that Robert finds a job (since he has to quit his current job in order to move close to my job). Right now we have an offer on a house, but it’s a short sale and we are just tied up in all of the red tape.

Trying to move is probably the biggest change going on in my life right now. What is the biggest change taking place in your life right now? 

3 comments:

Luna said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, ICLW is really great so far. So many new blogs to explore!

MoonNStarMommy said...

Biggest change in my life is this past November my husband mysteriously lost the ability to walk (unassisted for short distances, he needs a wheelchair for anything longer) ... trying to adjust to live of having to take care of him and our kids...

Perusing your blog via ICLW :) (#86)

Anonymous said...

Hey there, I'm here from ICLW. Good luck with the house hunting and job search!