Thursday, April 5, 2012

Offer #2

We put another offer on a house. It’s a short-sale, so it will be a few weeks before we really know anything. The sellers have accepted our offer, but the bank has to do an appraisal, assign a negotiator, and then accept or reject our offer.

This is a bigger house then the last house, but without a basement. It’s also on a very small lot, but it backs up to green space and the community has really great amenities. It also will require some work. Not so much that we can’t move in and work on the issues over time, but it is not a “move in ready” home. All in all, I think I like this home more than the last and I am very optimistic this will work out. Please keep us in your prayers. This commute is wearing me out.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Cute house~ hope it works out for you!