Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Infertility Resolved

I was reading an article on Ovarian Insufficiency Treatment & Management. (Premature Ovarian Failure is a common name for what is really Primary Ovarian Insufficiency). It went through the basics of making the diagnosis, counseling the patient, and basic treatment options. Here is what it said about resolving / treating the infertility aspect of the condition:

“Currently available options to resolve infertility include change of family building plans”

Oh, that’s what I was missing. I could have saved all the trouble and resolved my infertility problems by simply changing my plans. Nice.

4 comments:

Kristine said...

Silly us!!! Why didn't we think of that? Grrrrrrrr . . . . .

Deborah said...

I'd bet money the person who wrote that is either a man or someone who has absolutely no interest in ever having children, ever. Or both.

Room for More said...

oh brother!!

Ashley said...

How ridiculous!