The most common thing people say to me when I am out with the girls is "you have your hands full." After that I get lots of "are they twins?"..."are they identical?" ... and "how do you tell them apart?"
As you all know, they are not identical. In fact, they are really different. Not only are they very different people with different personalities and temperaments, but they look very differently too. I really love how their recent photos captured this well:
As you all know, they are not identical. In fact, they are really different. Not only are they very different people with different personalities and temperaments, but they look very differently too. I really love how their recent photos captured this well:
ELIZABETH
medium brown hair (with some red tones); soft blue eyes; and fair peachy skin
CHARLOTTE
dark brown hair; big brown eyes (with endless eyelashes); and rich olive skin


4 comments:
I am laughing so hard because we get the same questions and also:
Is it a boy and girl?
Are they girls?
Are they boys
and of course
Are they identical? Although they look nothing alike!
Your girls are so beautiful!
SO beautiful!!!!
Those are darling pictures! Such adorable little blessings :)
They are so beautiful. Can't believe it's been a year since transfer! It's nice to see them close up as well. I like having non-identical kids, and I still get asked even when they are so very different.
Post a Comment