For the fourth year in a row we spent Mother's Day weekend in Chattanooga, TN. We stay in a KOA cabin each year and have a nice low key time. Saturday was a little overwhelming and didn't go as smoothly as planned, but Sunday we went to Rock Citu and it was lovely. Life really is different balancing three kiddos (feedings, frequent potty breaks, sunscreen x3) rather than one. We are so happy and blessed.





2 comments:
I've been wanting to try a KOA - this is reinforcing that wish. And I like the idea of having standing Mothers Day plans. It avoids having to ask for. Gift, hoping for a mind reader, or being disappointed. Looks like you had fun! I can't imagine doing that with 2 babies.
It's so neat that you have a tradition like that for Mother's Day. Glad you had a good (if busy!) time :)
Post a Comment